Monday, March 2, 2009

About Frog Legs

Hello Everyone,

I am a Mom of 3 that started a children's cooking school in Seattle. My adventure began in the fall of 2008... well, it began earlier than that... but that is when the doors to Frog Legs, Kids Culinary Academy began. I have a love of children and food so the combination of the two has been very exciting for me.

I was a food buyer for Starbucks Coffee Company, a Merchandiser and food buyer for Caribou Coffee, Tully's Coffee and Seattle's Best Coffee (definitely a Seattlite now!). I started a cookie company several years ago - Firefly Fandango - which led me to teaching Culinary Classes at Sur La Table and now to Frog Legs.

I have had such a wonderful time with the kids and my many experiences with food and wanted to find a way to share the JOY.

Our new class session begins this week and I will be sharing our food adventure on this blog along with the many other gastronomic experiences I have along the way.

So hold on tight to your chef's hat cuz here we go...... Stay tuned for our recipe this week... French Apple Tarts!

Hoppy Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment